Replace Registration

You can replace your vehicle registration document and windshield sticker for a $3.00 fee.

Please Note:

  • You must replace the registrations for these vehicles at a DMV office or by mail. Opens new window
    • Vehicles older than model year 1973
    • Boats, snowmobiles or All-Terrain Vehicles (ATVs)
    • Vehicles with an expired, surrendered, suspended or revoked registration
    • Motorcycles, or other vehicles with plate stickers
    • Trailers
    • Transporter vehicles
    • Vehicles registered through DMV's International Registration Bureau
  • You can find the information needed below on your registration. See sample registration documents. Opens new window
  • Allow 10 days for your registration documents to arrive by mail, or you can download a 10-Day Temporary Registration at the end of this transaction.

Step 1 of 2: Enter Information

Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).